- WIN an awesome Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 prize pack!View
- Singapore - WIN a place in our FIFA 13 ULTIMATE TEAM tournament and go in the running to win $10,000!View
- Japan - WIN a place in our FIFA 13 ULTIMATE TEAM tournament and go in the running to win $10,000!View
- Alienware Master Classes PAX Aus tickets giveawayView
- Ubisoft 'The Wolverine' movie tickets giveawayView
- Hoyts 'Elysium' movie tickets giveawayView
- GameSpot Alienware Passport ChallengeView
- WIN an Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag home theatre and adventure package!View
- WIN a copy of Call of Duty: Ghosts for PlayStation 4!View
- WIN an Xbox One prize package!View
- Win tickets to our exclusive hands-on Wolfenstein: The New Order event!View
- WIN a trip to E3 2014!View
- Win tickets to an exclusive hands-on event for The Evil Within!View
WIN a unique experience to discover id Software's history of shooters and see RAGE pre-launch!
To celebrate the upcoming launch of first-person shooter RAGE, legendary development studio id Software & Bethesda have partnered with GameSpot AU to offer a handful of lucky Gamespotters the opportunity attend an EXCLUSIVE industry event to hear about one of the FPS genre's greatest pioneers!
At An Evening with id Software, you'll join Australia's gaming industry at the Sydney Opera House for an exclusive session featuring RAGE creative director Tim Willits, who will speak candidly about the history of id, the studio's work on blockbuster titles including DOOM, QUAKE, Wolfenstein, his thoughts on the future of the industry and share insider news on the developer's latest project RAGE. This will also be your opportunity to be one of the first to check out the new shooter RAGE with the game's first public demonstration of the game on show at the event.
We have TEN double passes for you to get amongst the discussion and discover a new dimension around the art and craft of video games development. TO WIN, we want you to play video game critic. Tell us (in 25 words or less) "What is gaming's greatest first person shooter and why? The TEN best and most creative responses, as judged by the GameSpot AU team will win!
Entries close September 7, so ENTER NOW!
Please note: The event features content rated MA15+, so entrants will need to be aged 15 years or over to attend. Specific venue details and times will be provided to winners directly in the notification process and travel to and from the venue will be the responsibility of the winners.
- WIN one of ten double passes to An Evening with id Software with id Creative Director Tim Willits - Behind the scenes insights from DOOM, RAGE and more!