WIN an awesome Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 prize pack! Terms & Conditions
GameSpot AU 'Call of Duty: Black Ops' Forum Caption Contest
Terms and Conditions
1. Instructions on how to enter and how to claim prizes form part of these conditions.
2. Entry is only open to Australian residents. Employees of the Promoter, its affiliates & agencies associated with the promotion (& their immediate families) are ineligible.
3. Promoter is CBS Interactive Pty Ltd (ABN 41 092 094 525) of Level 12, 50 Goulburn Street, Sydney, NSW, 2000, Australia.
4. Competition commences Monday November 5 2012, and closes AEDST 12pm Friday November 9 2012.
5. How to enter: To enter the game of chance entrants must comment on the forum thread with their caption to the posted image. The game of chance is limited to one entry per person. Participants in this game of chance accept that CBS Interactive may name the winners of the prize in public. Winners will be selected via electronic draw.
6. The judging will take place at the promoter's office, Level 12, 50 Goulburn Street, Sydney, NSW, 2000, Australia. From AEDST 2pm November 9 2012.
7. The winners will be notified in the forum thread and contacted by 5pm November 9 2012.
8. There are FIVE prize opportunities. FIVE WINNERS will receive FIVE lucky GameSpot AU readers a Call of Duty: Blacks Ops II Prestige Edition prize pack valued at RRP AUD $229 each. Prizes are non-transferable.
9. Promoter's decision in relation to any aspect of this promotion is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
10. The winner will be notified by email. If the Promoter receives no response from the winner within 24 hours of notification the promoter holds the right to conduct a redraw of the prize at the original place designated for the competition and a new winner will be drawn and notified. If the winner selected is under the age of 18, the prize will be awarded to their parent or guardian.
11. Entry into this promotion shall be deemed an acknowledgment and acceptance of these conditions. Promoter accepts no responsibility for illegible, damaged, late or misdirected entries/claims for any reason. Proof of posting shall not constitute proof of delivery, and the prize will be awarded to another entrant. Promoter's decision in relation to any aspect of this promotion is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
12. Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of claims and entries and disqualify any entrant for tampering with the entry process, or for submitting a claim or entry that is not in accordance with these conditions.
13. Promoter shall not be liable for, and takes no responsibility in relation to, any loss or damage whatsoever suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss), or for personal injury suffered or sustained, as a result of taking any prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
14. In the event of war, terrorism, state of emergency or disaster, the promoter reserves the right (subject to the laws and regulations of state authorities) to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion, subject to an written directions or conditions from any other relevant state or authority.
17. Insurance and warranty for the products will be the responsibility of the vendor suppliers of the prize. Warranty details for each of the components of the prize will be provided with the prize The promoter of this competition is CBS Interactive.
NSW Permit Number LTPM/12/00147 CLASS: Type C